All of our software installations contain a demonstration mode, which is automatically activated in case no SmartScope is connected. This allows everyone to evaluate the software.
Simply grab our installer from our download page and give it a spin!
For Android phones and tablet we have implemented an Audio Scope, which allows you to test our software on real-world signals.
Installing the software and connecting the SmartScope
- Connecting to a SmartScope over the network
- Connecting to a SmartScope with a USB cable
SmartScope User Manual
(2017/09/16 - All pages have been updated to reflect the new changes in v0.13.0)
- SmartScope basics
- Core functionality
- Extended functionality
- Global/basic functionality
- Customizing/extending the functionality of your SmartScope
- Using the smartscope over a network connection
In case of a crash: please send in the CrashReport!
We're not proud of crashes. On the contrary, we do everything possible to fix and avoid them. Please help us and fellow users by sending in the crash report, automatically generated in the unfortunate event of a crash.
- Learn about Crash Reports
In the meantime, you might want to go through our troubleshooter:
- Hardware specs
- ADC resolution - voltage dividing/multiplying stage
- Using the micro USB connector
- Connectors pinout
- Probe calibration